Go west! That's what you should do if you wanna see a frankly ludicrous lineup of great music for just eight of your bucks.
On the 20th of Feb, The Reverence Hotel in Footscray will be full of:
- O'Wells—Peddlers of fine tunes with a penchant for British conspiracy theorist David Icke. No, really.
- Burnt letters—Heartbroken, hopeful hymns lying in the gutter staring at the stars.
- The Shotgun Wedding—Genu-wine honky tonk with pedal steel, big harmonies, and the history of country music flowing through their veins.
- Alex and The Shy Lashlies—Ridiculously great psychedelic jam-band country, catch as all get out.
- Mightiest Of Guns—These visceral country rockers will round out your evening loudly and in damn fine form!
Follow the trainline to the great western lands and find the goodgood times.